The option of changing desktop wallpapers automatically first came in windows Vista but Microsoft considered this option a premium one and included it in premium version of windows same is the case with windows 7 starter edition and home basic edition. I am a user of Windows & Home Basic That’s why I am writing this post. Here’s the method to make you home basic version of Windows 7 to Premium version.
1. Download Desktop Slides by clicking the link
2. Install Desktop Slides on you system.
3. Select the Folder from which you want the wallpapers to be changed periodically.
4. Set the interval time form the software interfacing window shown
in the picture.
5. Register at www.wallpaperswide.com and select your favorite wallpapers at the website.
6. Select Favorite Wallpapers, if you want you favorite wallpapers to be displayed.
Enjoy the feature of Premium Windows on Basic version!